This role is responsible for full life-cycle development of a proprietary, web-based platform that is used for the purpose of e-Learning activities relating to active health management. Duties will include: finalization of requirements, detailed system analysis and design, development, testing, maintenance, troubleshooting, and research. The position requires both creative and analytical skills with a focus on communication, planning, attention to detail, and out-of-the-box thinking. Candidates should have the ability to work in a dynamic environment where flexibility, teamwork, and quality delivery of customer focused solutions on short timelines are common.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execute full-cycle software development.
- Gather requirements from respective stakeholders.
- Determine feasibility by analyzing problem definition, requirements, and proposed solutions.
- Design solution sets by developing specifications, charts, layouts, and UML diagrams.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Comply with project plans and industry standards.
- Integrate components into a fully functional software system.
- Perform special projects.
- Maintain current software systems.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- MS degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 2+ years of professional experience
- Multi-client or concurrent project experience
- MVC Frameworks